In the spirit of St. Patrick’s Day, we’re hosting a huge, fabulous ‘get lucky’ head to toe makeover giveaway extravaganza.
It’s also to celebrate reaching 2,000 likes on Facebook – a milestone we’re really excited about. We are so thankful for each and every one of our Wild Ruffle readers, and we want to share the love.
Want to celebrate with us? Then enter to win the amazing prize pack below, worth over $2,000. That’s $1 for every like – pretty fitting, right? One lucky winner takes it all!
Want to know what you could win? Keep reading for the amazing list of goodies.
1) $100 gift card from Apricot Lane to freshen up your wardrobe for spring. I LOVE shopping at Apricot Lane (it’s where I picked up these, and this fun top, and where Tammy found these cute items) – you can shop in store locally at St. Louis Park or Mendota Heights, or online via their FB page.
2) Any shoe of your choice from Cents of Style (a value of up to $40). I have a few pair of Cents of Style shoes – you may have seen me wearing these booties, or these oxford flats, or these sassy sky high red heels.
3) The handbag of your choice from the Free Endearment Signature Collection (a value of up to $405). I practically live my life out of my handbag – it’s filled with everything I’d ever need to get me through a day. Why not do it in style, and with a high quality bag? Free Endearment hand makes gorgeous leather pieces with fabulous hardware and lining.
4) $25 to spend at Chicken Scratchd, the sweetest little handmade accessory shop you’ve ever seen. Pick out a pair of flower earrings, or a fun polka dot headband set, or even a gorgeous necklace. The prices are so amazing that your $25 gets you multiple items!
5) $25 shop credit to Nessa’s Naturals – skin care and cosmetics created with all natural and/or organic ingredients. Check out her mineral makeup, or luscious lips products. (please note – this shop credit cannot be redeemed for cash and does not cover shipping)
6) A gift bag valued at $124 from Hollywood Fashion Secrets, including a Sweater Saver, a Temporary Hem Tape, Deodorant Removing Sponge, Perfume Atomizer, Fashion Emergency Kit, Fashion Tape Gun, Fashion Tape Gun Refill, Hip Hugger, Fashion Tape, 3 Pack Bra Clip, Oil Blotting Tissues, Lint Removing Sheets, Eye Make-up Remover Swabs, Nail Polish Remover Swabs, and Boot Straps.
7) Your choice of $30 credit or a the Round Covered Baker (a $52 value) from Sara Anderson from Pampered Chef to make over your kitchen. I have loved every Pampered Chef product I’ve ever purchased. Your kitchen is truly incomplete without at least one Pampered Chef goodie.
8) $100 credit from Sarah Cartwright at Norwex to make over your home. I’m all about going as chemical free as possible, and Norwex has allowed me to do that. I take my mascara off with their makeup removing cloths each night. And people obsess over their mop – it’s life changing people!
9) Workout pants, a top, and leggies (a value of up to $108) from a little punchy. Handmade by our very own Tammy, you’ll be feeling motivated to head to the gym in your stylish new ensemble!
10) The necklace of your choice (a value of up to $28) from Wild Ruffle. Choose from one of our handmade necklaces listed in the shop.
11) $1,000 toward services at Prischmann Facial Plastic Surgery (like lasers, microderm, peels, and facials). I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Prischmann and her team. I send everyone I know there for facial treatments because they are seriously the best (check out the post on my bee venom facial, or when I shared my melasma story). They’re committed to using only the best of the best ingredients – I’m obsessed with the Rejouvenance Cold Press Virgin Coconut Oil I got there, made from pure virgin coconut oil from Turks & Caicos and essential oils. And the peels I’ve had there have made a world of difference for my skin.
This contest is open now until Friday, Mar 7th at 11:59 pm CST, and is for US residents only. Winner will be chosen randomly and announced sometime on Saturday, Mar 8th on the Wild Ruffle Facebook page. Winner must email us at email@example.com by Wed, Mar 12th to be connected with their prizes, or a new winner will be chosen. Good luck to all who enter! Click on the rafflecopter links below to get started.
a Rafflecopter giveaway