As most of you know, Wild Ruffle does not stock shoes in the shop. While there are a few different reasons why, the main reason is… Why would we? when we have shopbop.com at our fingertips? For real, my heart-eyes can’t handle the cuteness on that site. And did I mention their FREE shipping and FREE returns?!! I have to click back over there to do a little cart editing before the sale is up ((3 DAY SALE starting now through 4/12)). Here’s the deal, sometimes I go overboard and need advice on narrowing my selections. Do you guys wanna see what shoes are currently in my cart? Help me decide! Or do I get them all? I mean, think of all the money I’m saving with the sale?!
Every couple of weeks Cate and I showcase our top clothing picks on Fox9, but we also try to remember to give credit where credit is due. THE SHOES. Because, come on, they truly can make or break an outfit. This season the shoe trends are so easily paired with shorts or flowy sundresses, making them doable for every sense of style.
First up: Sporty Sandals. This practical style will be everywhere this season. I wasn’t so sure about this trend, but it didn’t take me long to jump on board. What’s not to love? So cute, so practical. Here are a few of the sporty pairs in my Shopbop.com cart currently…
Next up: Barely-There Sandals. I’m totally picturing myself with our Woven Jumpsuit and these JAGGAR barely-there bad boys. And check out the square toe that is slowly creeping back into fashion this season.
Another current shoe trend: Gladiators and Strappy Sandals. This might be my favorite trend of the season. I’m in love with this Free People sandal in the oil rubbed brown color – but the black version is pretty cool as well. Thoughts?
And lastly for today: Rich Neutrals. The last couple of summers I’ve been all over nude colored sandals so I was thrilled to see it’s considered a trend this year! Yahoo!
After seeing this season’s shoe trends, I’m sure you figured out they all tend to play off each other so nicely. Each sandal can cross over into another trend category – so if you are diggin on any of these styles, you’ve hit gold because they most likely are checking the box in more than one trend. Before you know it, you’ll be the hippest chic in your circle. And it’s up to you whether or not you want to tell everyone how good a deal you got or not. 😉
See below for the sale details and questions.
20% off order under $500 and 25% off order over $500
Exclusions apply to the following:
- Full Brand Exclusions: Arc’teryx Veilance, Oakley, Canada Goose, Ray-Ban, Tumi, Birkenstock, Alison Liu, Balenciaga, Gucci, Isabel Marant, Lana Jewelry, MICHAEL Michael Kors, Natori, Senreve, Suzanne Kalen, Skarlett Blue, Spanx, Sydney Evan, Tory Sport, What Goes Around Comes Around, Saint Laurent, Monse, Philosophy
- Women’s only exclusions: Acne Studios, Alison Liu, Balenciaga, Gucci, Isabel Marant, Kate Spade New York, Krewe, Lana Jewelry, MICHAEL Michael Kors, Natori, Senreve, Suzanne Kalan, Skarlett Blue, Spanx, Sydney Evan, Tory Sport, What Goes Around Comes Around, Saint Laurent, Zimmerman, Monse, Philosophy
- This code is valid towards contemporary, contemporary sale, designer boutique, and designer boutique sale
- You cannot use it to purchase a gift card
- It does not include shipping
Don’t forget to check us out on Social media! Instagram, Facebook, & Pinterest. We’d love to hear from you.